Network continuity is a key component to managing organizations’ voice and data transactions. Any disruptions or failures can be detrimental to their mission critical applications. Cypress Solutions Oxygen3 gateway delivers best-in-class primary as well as back-up wireless connectivity to support business continuity and disaster recovery strategies. Designed with an embedded radio and a built-in back-up battery, this device provides the reliability and flexibility required by enterprises (and their branch networks) to maintain business as usual status during outages.
• Advanced business features capable of handling very large fleets of kiosks and ATMs
• Highly flexible device with fast throughput: provides higher rate of success
• Embedded radio
• Interface with branch failover applications
• Simplified installation through industry standard PoE 802.3af
• SNMP Network monitoring and management capabilities such as site assessment services
• Minimize disruptions during power outages with integrated battery, providing power for up to 7 hours
• Increase competitive advantage
• Enable business continuity for a wide range of data and voice applications.
• Reduce lead time for communications from weeks to days.
• Maintain stakeholder engagement
• Businesses can continue to deliver the usual high level of service and communications to customers and stakeholders.
• Cost containment
• Eliminate costly terrestrial circuits which are often susceptible to breakdowns.
• Rapid return on investment in cost savings in annual IT networking expenses.